*)[Official-TV](*BALTIMORE RAVENS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS L.I.V.E ST.R.E.A.M. NFL [

Home Forums Fashion Marketplace – Buyers & Sellers Meet *)[Official-TV](*BALTIMORE RAVENS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS L.I.V.E ST.R.E.A.M. NFL [

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Inferior 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Inferior
    Participant

*)[Official-TV](*BALTIMORE RAVENS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS L.I.V.E ST.R.E.A.M. NFL [
    Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens: Time, channel, how to watch and live stream
    Updated 5:02 AM; Posted 5:00 AM
    Joe Flacco and the Ravens come to Cleveland on Sunday.
    Joe Flacco and the Ravens come to Cleveland on Sunday. (John Kuntz, cleveland.com)

Link:::> http://bit.ly/Ravens-Vs-Browns

Link:::> http://bit.ly/Ravens-Vs-Browns

watch online

By Dan Labbe, cleveland.com dlabbe@cleveland.com
    CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Browns return home on Sunday, looking for their first division win in nearly three years. The Ravens come to town with a 3-1 record. Here’s how to watch, listen and stream it online.

Time: 1 p.m. EST

TV: CBS, Ch. 19 Cleveland

* Play-by-play: Andrew Catalon; Analyst: James Lofton; Sideline: John Schriffen.

Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK), ESPN 850 WKNR and WNCX (98.5).

* Play-by-play: Jim Donovan; Analyst: Doug Dieken; Sideline: Dustin Fox.

Spanish Radio: La Mega 87.7 FM

* Play-by-play: Rafael “Rafa” Hernandez-Brito; Analyst: Octavio Sequera

Streaming: fuboTV (free trial)

FuboTV is a paid affiliate of Advance Local Media LLC. Advance Local Media LLC may receive compensation if you access the FuboTV service through the link above.

Get the best Browns news and perspective in your inbox at lunch time every weekday. Sign up for our Browns newsletter.

Go inside the Browns every week with cleveland.com’s Orange and Brown Podcast, featuring Mary Kay Cabot and Dan Labbe. Listen and subscribe here.

Want more Browns? Subscribe to our Browns YouTube channel for interviews, analysis and more.

View Comments
    SPONSOR CONTENT
    Have You Considered These Tips For Better Sleep?

By Nature Made
    Ever find that you have a hard time falling asleep, or sleep only fitfully waking every few hours? Sleep doesn’t have to be a challenge.

Learn More

TERRY PLUTO’S TALKING SPORTS
    Cleveland Browns Pregame Scribbles: Joe Flacco & Baker Mayfield — Terry Pluto
    Updated 6:02 AM; Posted 6:01 AM

By Terry Pluto, The Plain Dealerterrypluto2003@yahoo.com
    CLEVELAND — Scribbles in my Browns notebook as they prepare to play Baltimore:

1. Joe Flacco has a career 17-2 record vs. the Browns. This could be the strongest start of his career, throwing eight TD passes compared to a pair of interceptions. He’s completing 64 percent of his passes. If you go through a variety of stats, it points to Flacco being at his best right now.

2. This is a real challenge for Gregg Williams and his defense. The defensive coordinator said this: “Joe has been getting back into his deep ball presence. He has always forced that a lot…even when it’s not there. But it has been there (this season).”

3. Flacco likes to stand tall in the pocket and throw deep, as Williams said. Because he’s not very mobile, that should give the Browns’ defense a chance to make some sacks and force some difficult throws. Baltimore’s line has protected Flacco well. He has only nine sacks in four games. Keep an eye not only on Myles Garrett and Larry Ogunjobi, but about how the linebackers or strong safety Jabrill Peppers create pressure on Flacco.

4. Williams went on a long defense of Peppers, saying he has “blitzed him a lot.” Peppers does not have a sack in his 2-year pro career. Nor has he forced a fumble. Williams said when Peppers is near the line of scrimmage, defenses pay extra attention and that opens things up for others to blitz.

5. Peppers set himself up for some unnecessary criticism when he ripped the Browns’ fans. While Williams pretends he doesn’t pay attention to the media, I’m sure he knows when one of his players ends up in a situation like Peppers. For all of Williams’ bluster, I’ve seen him defend his players in situations like this — to keep up their spirits.

6. But in the end, it’s time for Peppers to make some big plays. He’s a first round pick. He’s had problems on special teams to the point where I wouldn’t use him to return punts or kicks.

7. This game is an exciting test for Baker Mayfield and the Browns. From the moment John Dorsey took over, the general manager has made “competing in the AFC North” one of his main goals. The Browns lost their first AFC North game (21-18 to Pittsburgh). Tyrod Taylor started that game. Baltimore is a better team this season than the Steelers.

8. In his mid-week press conference, Flacco talked about how he was not supposed to start as a rookie from Day 1. The Ravens had Kyle Boller set to start with Troy Smith as the backup. Boller suffered a major shoulder injury and needed surgery. Smith became ill in the third preseason game. Flacco started, took the job and has kept it ever since.

9. Baker Mayfield has made a huge difference in the Browns offense because of his ability to pass. In fact, the Browns now seem to use the pass to help set up the running game. They have that much confidence in Mayfield.

10. The Browns are leading the NFL with 32 running plays per game. That is helped to an extent because they have been in two overtime games. That simply gives an offense more plays than in a normal game.

11. Nonetheless, it’s a good sign Todd Haley is committed to the run, even if the offensive coordinator doesn’t always give the ball to your favorite back. Like most Browns fans, I’d like to see Nick Chubb with more carries. Haley admitted he should have given the rookie more than three carries in the Oakland game. Two of those runs (41 and 63 yards) went for TDs.

12. Baltimore is 15-5 vs. rookie quarterbacks since Harbaugh became coach. But take away the Browns, they are 8-5. That note comes from ESPN’s Tony Grossi.

13. Baltimore comes to town with a top three rated defense. That’s from Football Outsiders. Lots of other sites also rank the Ravens defense as elite. So we’ll see how that impacts Mayfield and the offense.

14. I love this, Phil Dawson is playing in his 300th NFL game this weekend. He is 43 years old, still kicking for Arizona. He’s only attempted three field goals. He’s 1-for-3, misses from 45 and 50 yards. The Browns have had seven different kickers since they let Dawson go after the 2012 season.

15. Prediction: Baltimore 27, Browns 24. Yes, another 3-point loss. My record is 2-2.

View Comments
    CLEVELAND SPORTS NEWS
    Cleveland Browns try to knock off Baltimore Ravens with Baker Mayfield: Crowquill
    Updated 6:03 AM; Posted 6:00 AM

By Ted Crow, The Plain Dealer
    CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland Browns (1-2-1) play the Baltimore Ravens (3-1) today at FirstEnergy Stadium and all eyes will be on Baker Mayfield as he tries to knock the Ravens off their perch and win Cleveland’s first divisional game since they beat the Ravens in 2015.

Mayfield has been getting plenty of accolades for his performance since taking over for Tyrod Taylor late in the first half against the New York Jets. His accuracy, his quick release, his mobility in the pocket, his leadership and his physical stature have led some to compare him with Drew Brees.

Now the Ravens’ defensive coordinator is weighing in, a comparing Mayfield to Hall of Famers Brett Favre and John Elway, heady stuff, considering Mayfield hasn’t won a game he started yet.

Sure, the hype is mostly a coach trying to motivate his defense, but watching Mayfield, it doesn’t seem that farfetched.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.